If you are searching for the perfect fragrance this spring/summer then we’ve got a great place for you to start. We have compiled our top 10 fragrances for this spring and organized it in the list below. We recommend writing a few down and testing them the next time you’re in a department store.
Of course you will want to buy them at FragranceX, where you’ll save 50% or more. If you find a fragrance that you want to purchase, we have provided a link, and you can get an additional 10% off coupon from our homepage. If you are unsuccessful finding the fragrance of your choice check out our parfumcouponcode.com/fragrance-shop-discount-code/ page to see our specials.
1. Gianni Versace Couture Jasmin Eau de Parfum – Absolutely Versace through and through, rich, elegant, gentle on the palette. Our favorite scent of the year. Link to purchase
2. Dolce & Gabanna Dolce – Dolce is an intense scent, and will be a mainstay on our list for years to come, a classic that has been elegantly crafted by D&G. Link to purchase
3. Balenciaga – A stronger summer fragrance with noticeable hints of rose, Balenciaga won’t be for everyone, but those brave enough will love this scent. Link to purchase
4. Burberry Brit Rhythm – An energizing scent with strong hints of lavender, we had this scent as high as 1 on our initial reviews. It’s a bit stronger than the rest of the scents on this list. Link to purchase
5. DKNY Be Delicious – The most ‘spring’ fragrance on our list, DKNY Be Delicious is the definition of light. Link to purchase
6. Flora by Gucci – As it’s name hints, Flora by Gucci boasts the classic floral aroma that we have grown accustomed to getting from Gucci’s fragrances. Link to purchase
7. Her Love Story by Yohji Yamamoto – A perfectly unpredictable scent hints of pink peppercorn, rose, jasmine and peach. Link to purchase
8. Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria – We all know that CK makes some of the most elegant light fragrances in the world. Perhaps more summer than spring, Endless Euphoria is a perfect blend of cherry blossom, mandarin and bergamot. Link to purchase
9. Elie Saab Couture – Smooth and light, Elie Saab Couture boasts hints of almond, orange blossom and vanilla. Sure to turn heads and peak noses… Link to purchase
10. Balmain Extatic Eau de Parfum – This little bottle packs quite a punch… Nice floral scent perfect for early spring. Link to purchase