Yes, men like to smell heavenly too. With the “after-shave” being a thing of the past; men are now relishing in a good cologne. In the last decade or so some of the top fashion designers have launched full speed ahead into the men’s fragrance line. We have researched and have found five of the top fragrances that men and women are raving about this summer. With using our coupon codes you will save over 80% off the department store prices.
1. Acqua Di Gio Cologne by Giorgio Armani. Acqua Di Gio is one of the most popular men’s fragrances of the century. Acqua Di Gio was created in 1996 by FIFI award winning Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas, who has lead the way for the refreshing citrus/acqua scents for men. This timeless men’s cologne starts with a cool calabrian bergamot, green tangerine and neroli blossom. Then transcends to richer notes of rose, rosemary, jasmine petal, persimmon and indonesian patchouli. This cologne has a timeless effect like a white t-shirt and jeans. This refreshing fragrance is recommended for anytime wear and has a long lasting effect.
2. Chrome Cologne by Loris Assaro. Chrome was created as Assaro’s signature fragrance. A vision of dewy grass fields and fruit trees. The notes consist of ylang-ylang, jasmine and orris topped with fruits, aldehydes and gardenias. A manly refreshing fragrance that can be worn anytime and has a long lasting effect.
3. Hugo Cologne by Hugo Boss. This classic was unveiled by the design house of Hugo Boss in 1995. Hugo is a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent also takes on a pleasurable blend of woods, fresh citrus and spicy leaves. It is recommended for daytime wear or office wear and also has a long lasting effect.
4. Obsession Cologne by Calvin Klein. This trend-setting fragrance was launched in 1986 by the design team of Calvin Klein. Obsession is an energizing, oriental, woody fragrance that remains as poplar as the day it was revealed. The notes are possessing a masculine blend of lavender, mandarin, clove, nutmeg and amber. Although it is recommended for business or office wear I would also add this to the anytime wear collection.
5. Versace Man Cologne by Versace. Introduced in 2003 by Versace as an elegant urbane scent for men. This is a classy blend of neroli, bergamot, florals and black pepper. The middle notes consist of cardamom and saffron, which lead into the base notes of tobacco leave, amber and labdanum. Recommended for evening wear or night on the town.
We have made the search for you a little easier along with saving you 80% on your favorite fragrance. But most importantly knowing what you are buying is 100% authentic and not a cheap knockoff. />Use our coupon codes to get even more savings!